Download Good Finance's up to date guide with key information on navigating funding and government support during COVID-19.
It also includes more information on new funds and facilities, emergency finance options and how funders are responding.
The COVID-19 outbreak is affecting us all, across the UK, and the world. We know that everyone is doing all they can to support those they love, and those they work hard to support through their incredible organisations. Understandably, many charities and social enterprises are asking where they go next, how they get there, where to find funding or how to manage their existing funding.
Good Finance wanted to pull some tips and information together to make it as easy as possible for you to navigate this changing landscape. The guide includes:
- Key principles to help your thinking
- Making the most of government support schemes
- What to consider with your current grants
- What to consider if you currently have social investment
- Navigating your relationship with banks
- Planning for the future
- Further support & resources
Download the guide here - Social Finance Website