Anchored by EdelGive Foundation along with a collection of reputed funders, the GROW Fund aims to strengthen 100 high impact grassroots organisations over 24 months, through capacity building, and support of key organisational functions.
In the context of COVID-related distress, the fund will be used to give grant to support Organisation Building Needs, Important Functions and Future Readiness
- The organisation should be registered as either a Society or Public trust or Section 8 (previously Section 25) company
- Should have a valid PAN, 12A and 80G registration.
- Should be able to provide audited financial statements for financial years – FY18, FY19, FY20.
- Organisation’s receipts from donations should be at least INR 1.5 Crores in any one of the financial years – FY18, FY19, FY20.
- Organisation’s average receipts from donations for financial years – FY18, FY19, FY20 should be less than INR 10 Crores."
Grant Period- 24 months, split into two tranches.